||• Project Engineer
• Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
• There is an immediate opening for a Project Engineer in the Process Information & Control (PIC) Group within our Process Technology & Equipment SBU.
• Client's Process Information & Control Group (PIC) is a dedicated center focused on supplying customized control systems to deliver optimal performance for process units.
Accountabilities of this position include:
• project engineering, management and customer interface of control system projects
• manage projects from start to finish, including orientation meetings, installation drawings, bill of materials, control panel layout and wiring diagrams, system fabrication, acceptance testing, and operating manual creation.
• A Bachelor of Science degree, preferably EE or Chemical Engineering or 4 years equivalent work experience required.
Additional Qualifications :(all other qualifications that do not fit in to the Basic Qualifications category)
• Process Control background is desired
• good organization skills
• good communication skills
• good problem solving skills are necessary
• Programming experience in Wonderware and/or of PLCs is a plus.
• Ideal candidate would be recent college graduate with a bachelors in engineering (electrical/chemical/mechanical) and a desire to work with control systems fabrication in the oil and gas industry 0-3 years experience.