||• PMP certified Project Managers with ten or more years managing projects in the Electrical and I&C disciplines.
• At least 5 years Project Management experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility managing all aspects of Nuclear Project preparation.
• The successful candidate will coordinate with Project Implementation managers to ensure successful modification implementation.
• Job duties include securing authorized funding for work, choosing vendor and working with plant design engineering and contract design engineering, assembling design review and implementation teams, and facilitating completion of design deliverable milestones.
• Successful candidate will be assigned to the Major Projects Department and report to the Manager of Nuclear Major Projects.
• This position will include Management of Plant Projects.
• This position will require interface with Engineering, Planning, Operations, Radiological Protection and other Plant Stakeholder groups.
• This position will require interface with fleet procedures and initiatives.
• Passport experience is required.
• *PMP certification is required.