Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Columbia, MO USA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Follow all safety rules/regulations and participate in Structured Safety activities.
• Operate in a fashion consistent with Operating System, 5S and standardization efforts.
• Maintain a safe and clean work area through daily housekeeping responsibilities.
• Operate Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) including fork trucks and manlifts.
• Operate robot/palletizer and troubleshoot in the event of equipment issues.
• Run prilling tower operations including startup, shutdown, and general operation.
• Troubleshoot production issues when required, and follow through appropriately.
• Learn batching process and associated equipment.
• Learn railcar liquid material transfer process.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Ability to wear half-mask respirator as required by job duties.
• Willingness to work overtime.
• Valid driver’s license.
Additional Qualifications: -
• 1 -2 Years of manufacturing experience preferred.
• Ability to learn to operate a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT).
• Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work in teams to drive results.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Capability to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
• Must participate in safety and continuous improvement programs while working
• Must be able to maintain excellent attendance.
Completed apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty a plus.
Position will works under immediate supervision.
Special Considerations: -
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation