• Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
• Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
• Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
• May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
• May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a manager.
• “BACHELORS DEGREE REQUIRED.
• Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or technical discipline.
• 3 years of HR Generalist experience.
• Knowledge and experience with HR laws, practices, and policies.
• Deploy and follow through of all HR initiatives, processes and systems.
• Provide HR support for transition and integration projects.
• Partner with site HR leader and client Operating System leader to drive client O/S initiatives across the site while maintaining schedule fidelity; utilize six sigma methodologies to identify and drive continuous process improvement.
• Influence managers on optimal workforce utilization, talent management, and performance differentiation.
• Proactively address change opportunities (people, process, structure) and create plans to address.
• Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base.
• Identify training needs in client base and identify/recommend training programs as needed.
• Work with the Human Resources Center of Excellence Leaders (COEs) to deliver on compensation, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
• Partner with functional HR and other teams addressing business-wide issues/projects drive critical core processes (Salary Planning, Performance & Development, Census Management, and Management Readiness Reviews).
• Strong bias for action and a keen sense of urgency with limited guidance and superior results.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate a highly matrixes organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor based on organizational level.
• Analytical skills to rationalize business concepts and rapidly translate them into usable data.
• Experience working as generalist in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with and working knowledge of HR laws, practices, policies and models.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Systems knowledge.
• Experience in driving continuous improvement implementation and change management.