||• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• Studies and records time, motion, methods, and speed to improve efficiency and establish a standard production rate in performance of maintenance, production, clerical, and other worker operations.
• Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Looking for a hybrid electro-mechanical technician with both aptitudes.
• Perform live testing on the actuator product.
• Will perform circuit analysis and thermo testing.
• HS diploma or GED required.