||• Provide SCADA support for the Energy Management System(EMS) and Distribution Management System (DMS) used to monitor and control transmission/distribution facilities on a 24X7 basis.
• Perform data modeling, display updates and verifications with field personnel for various electric grid equipment, including electronic relays, tap changers, capacitor controllers, circuit breakers, switches, and line sensors.
Requesting experience with:
• SCADA systems, Substation and Distribution line equipment and telemetry;
• Pass NERC background checks
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or Computer Science
• Ability to work in a demanding user environment with frequent interruptions
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
• Experience SCADA and EMS/DMS applications
• Familiar with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Linux
• Programming experience in C++, PERL
• Familiarity with NERC CIP