Analyst - Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Berlin, CT USA
• This position will be responsible for participating in the development and implementation of a performance management system (Actuate/BIRT software product) as well as performing various routine data & reporting requirements as assigned.
• Works with Business Analysts to understand relationships between organizational structures and performance data in order to construct hierarchies, develop reports and data transfer routines.
• Would need to work closely with different stakeholders to understand requirements and implement the solutions in the developed systems for any other data/reporting related work assigned.
Candidate MUST HAVE the following Experience/Skills:
(1) Work Experience in maintaining and enhancing any of the popular Business Intelligence Scorecard tools.
• Experience in actuate PB Views/BIRT is preferred.
(2) Strong MS Excel and MS Power Point Skills. Reading data from CSV file and Import/Export data using CSV files/XML files.
(3) Excellent communication skills and to work independently with minimal supervision.
(4) Good problem solving skills. Ability to think logically.
(5) Ability to work in a team environment with flexibility and adaptability.
• Candidates should have at least a 4 year degree and 2 - 4 years experience.
• Manager would like Candidates to have the following, but is not required, just a plus: Experience in VBA, MS Access, and database connectivity.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation