||***One for each: Corporate/Supply Chain-Logistics; Sales (B2B preferred) and Technical/eCommerce***
Recruiter ( Corporate +Accounting/Finance Background preferred)
• Partner with Recruiting team, HR Business Partners, and Hiring Managers on open positions.
• Source, and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
• Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
• Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
• Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
• Minimum of three years of solid recruiting experience, Corporate experience strongly preferred.
• Finance/Accounting background preferred
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail.
• Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient computer applications, including recruiting software (Peoplesoft) and knowledge of web-base recruiting tools.
• Ability to use creative sourcing activities in marketing our company's opportunities to new and effective sources of referrals.
• Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of the Recruiting cycles and logistics.
• Good judgment in decision making skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
Skill Required / Desired :
• Prior corporate recruiting experience Required 3 Years
• Ability to source qualified candidates Required 3 Years
• Social Media Sourcing Required 2 Years
• Professional demeanor Required 3 Years
• Knowledge of HR laws and regulations Required 3 Years
• Creative Sourcing techniques Required 3 Years
• Proficient in ATS systems and Microsoft Office Highly desired 1 Years