• This position manages domestic and international relationship marketing programs to generate awareness, volume, and revenue.
• He/she directs programs utilizing multiple communications channels (i.e., direct mail, phone, web, and e-mail).
• He/she collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop strategic focus, programs, and campaigns.
• He/she is responsible for all aspects of assigned programs, which may include strategy, creative development, data/targeting criteria, production, technical implementation, measurement, reporting, and defining lead management processes.
• The ideal candidate has experience managing multi-channel relationship marketing programs in either the agency or client setting.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred Major(s)- Communications, Marketing.
• Job Related Experience: 10 yrs.