||• Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
• May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
• May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Additional Job Details:
• Order Watch user manuals for clients, vendors and client users.