||• Creates reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings.
• Provides customer service regarding products and services.
• Performs administrative duties for the sales team.
• May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• “HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH THE INSTITUTION OR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE ON FILE”
• This position is responsible for driving, tracking, and reporting on service contract renewals.
• This position will support sales management in achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
• In this role, the ideal candidate should be familiar with service contracts and service level agreements (SLA's) and all aspects of contract management.
• This position will support sales with standard and custom service quotes.
Principal Responsibilities: -
• Contract Management
• Responsible for contract management and reporting on contract status, expiring contracts, new contracts, and renewals.
These reports will be presented to Marketing, Sales, and Executive Management
• Drive service contract attachment by monitoring expiring contracts and proactively offering renewals. Generate new opportunities for contract attachments.
• This position will interface with distributers, external partners, end users, sales, repair department, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), and Marketing departments to understand costing and pricing models to offer repair pricing and contract pricing that maintains acceptable margin levels and offers the best opportunity to win service business in a very competitive environment.
• This position will work very closely with sales to provide standard and custom service quotes to customers that are interested in services.
• Excellent customer service skills, the position will be responsible for contacting customers for billing, purchase orders, and working with the customer on service contract issues and custom contracts.
• Works closely with Account Managers to support and sell services.
Provide quotes and pricing options, offer custom service contracts, support customer meeting and conference calls.
• Must have Excel experience and it is preferred candidates have SAP knowledge.
Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel.
This position is responsible for driving, tracking, and reporting on service contract renewals