• Background in Technical / Telecom / Network Engineering and IT Recruitment a plus 2 plus years recruiting experience; preferably IT, Telecom (RF, SI, PMO, FSO)
• Strong organizational and process-oriented skills
• Stable work history (longevity in previous positions)
• Experience working with internet or technology focused companies a plus
• Minimum 2-4 years full-cycle recruiting experience
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Effectively manage project deliverables and resources; build strong network of candidates, gain market intelligence, leverage existing talent pool for referrals and contacts.
• Have the perception and ability to communicate opportunities and technology, strategize with management through solutions and delivery.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
• Outgoing and very creative
• Detail oriented, able to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
• Proficient on ATS system and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet savvy.
• Be organized, self-directed and take initiative
• Able to maintain confidential information
• Able to plan ahead and identify potential future problems
• Must have solid interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Telecommunication Services
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 2+ Years
• Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business or related field