Civil/Structural Engineer (Engineering) IMMEDIATE NEED *
College: Must have Civil Engineering Degree License: Prefer professional engineering license but not required.
• Must have excellent communication skills to converse (verbally and in writing) with contractors, vendors, project staff, and other engineering entities.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in utility design / construction, (five of which must be in nuclear) Work: Demonstrated experience in concrete design (slab / footings / repairs / walls) and steel design.
• Also heavy load evaluation of structures, lift systems, and underground utilities.
• Must be capable of performing or reviewing designs in accordance with AISC and ASME codes.
• Some experience in grading, drainage, and paving is not required, but a plus.
• Fairly senior experience, will be working on reactor head project Heavy structural-Heavy haul - must have solid industry credential