• Duties include but are not limited to...answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
• Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• May require an associate's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks; multi tasking ability is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Handles all customer communications in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
• Coordinate inter-departmental responsibilities to ensure a timely customer response.
• Ability to interact with Planning & Scheduling Departments on a daily basis for problem resolution.
• Processing customer complaints, inquiries, return authorizations, credit requests, delivery follow up and other tasks as assigned.
• Ability to proactively manage daily responsibilities for assigned accounts.
• The customer open order report is proactively managed, providing a mechanism to review backordered items for review and completion with the production/shipping departments.
• Special and proactive attention given to the Premier, National and Sales Initiative account base in regards to new products, marketing promotions, and monthly report card review.
• Partner with the sales team to establish and maintain a cohesive team atmosphere to best serve the customer.
• Recognize and respond appropriately when a sales opportunity presents itself.
• “HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• Candidate must have a minimum of a high school diploma and 3-5 years experience in a customer service environment.
• Background in Industrial Manufacturing and/or Distribution preferred.
• Strong verbal and written skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task responsibilities.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) skills are essential, also JBA software familiarity a plus.
• Position requires a positive attitude that works well under pressure, along with a high degree of professionalism.
• Average of 50-100 ACD calls per CSR daily.