||• Senior level Civil/Structural Engineer with ten or more years experience working as a Design Engineer performing structural analysis.
• At least 5 years of recent design engineering experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility preparing plant modifications, calculations, and associated documents.
• Specific design experience may include analysis of piping, conduit and supports, and other structural members associated with plant equipment.
• This project will support development of modifications associated with Fukushima upgrades.
• This position will serve as a member of the Nuclear Plant Major Projects Design Engineering Group.
• The individual in this position will provide review and oversight of Architect Engineering (AE) design activities associated with performing modifications to the Nuclear Plant.
• In addition, the individual is expected to prepare plant modifications, calculations, and associated documents as a result of implementing modifications.
• This position may require travel back and forth to AE offices, suppliers, and others to participate in reviews, meetings, etc.
• As a member of the Nuclear Plant Major Projects Design Group, this individual is expected to qualify as a Responsible Civil Design Engineer for the purposes of preparing modifications and associated documents in accordance with applicable station procedures and requirements.