||• Need of Sr. Level Mechanical Engineers with ten or more years experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
• At least 5 years design engineering experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility preparing plant modifications, calculations, and associated documents.
• Specific experience associated with design of: fluid systems, heat transfer, piping, and power generation is desirable.
• This project will support development of modifications associated with Fukushima upgrades.
• This position will serve as a member of the Client Nuclear Plant Major Projects Design Engineering Group.
• The individual in this position will provide review and oversight of Architect Engineering (AE) design activities associated with performing modifications to the Client Nuclear Plant.
• In addition, the individual is expected to prepare plant modifications, calculations, and associated documents as a result of implementing modifications.
• This position may require travel back and forth to AE offices, suppliers, and others to participate in reviews, meetings, etc.
• As a member of the Client Nuclear Plant Major Projects Design Group, this individual is expected to qualify as a Responsible Mechanical Design Engineer for the purposes of preparing modifications and associated documents in accordance with applicable station procedures and requirements.