• Perform energy audits, install energy efficiency measures for a low income residential program; recommend energy saving measures and educate customers on energy conservation.
• Knowledge of home performance is necessary.
• Qualified candidates will posses a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Verbal/written communication and basic math skills are paramount.
• Construction/mechanical experience is helpful.
• Must have reliable transportation and home internet access as they will be driving their own vehicle to appointments. Must have slip resistant work boots.
• Local Travel required. On occasion may be required to travel and stay out of town.