• Client is in need of 1 I&C and Electrical Engineer Supervisor with five or more years of direct experience supervising electrical or I&C design engineers.
• At least five years design engineering experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility preparing plant modifications, calculations, and associated documents.
• Specific experience associated with design of power plant electrical distribution and I&C systems is desired.
• The successful candidate will coordinate with project and implementation management and Architect Engineering (AE ) firms to facilitate modification planning, development, installation, and start up.
Job duties include:
• Direct oversight of subordinate staff, interface with AEs, and coordinating modification related issue resolution.
• This position will require interface with other site Engineering, Planning, Operations, Radiological Protection and other Plant Stakeholder organizations.
• The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager, Major Projects Design Engineering.
• Some travel may be required.