• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• Operates production equipment; responsible for manufacturing and assembly of clinical and commercial products.
• Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor.
• Lifting is generally in the 10 to 15 Lbs.
• range with minimal repetitions.
• Exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is minimal.
• Working in a clean room environment in a wafer fab.
• Must have previous fab experience and willing to work any shift.
• Prior assembly experience required.
• Clean room and fab experience required.
• Steel toed shoes required.