1. Solid understanding of SharePoint 2010 features and functionality.
2. Solid understanding of SharePoint administration and security configuration.
3. Experience implementing solutions to enhance out-of-the-box SharePoint features and functionality.
• Experience in developing business solutions based on ASP.NET.
• Solid .Net skills with 5+ years of C# experience.
• 3+ years of SQL Server Experience (SQL 2008/SQL2005)
• Knowledge of designing and creating tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions, indexes and other database objects.
• SQL Trace, Query Optimization Reviews, Performance Tuning/troubleshooting
• Deploying WS using IIS6/7 on Win 2003, 2008 server
• Experience in Web Debugging Tools like HTTP Analyzer/Fiddler
• Exposure to .Net tools such as Redgate ANTS, etc (Webservice testing)
• Ability to document and understand business and technology processes : Installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, documentation, and development escalation of customer problems, and completing root-cause analysis through to resolution.
• Knowledge of software testing practices such as unit testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc
• Experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities
Strong customer focus and enjoy putting your customers at the heart of everything you do. Ability to work as an integral team member
What would be the ideal candidate for your position (skills, traits, background, certifications, etc):
• SharePoint 2010
• MS SQL Server 2008
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field a must