||• Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• BS in an Engineering discipline
One or more:
• Six Sigma Green, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, CQE
• 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Verify and validate adherence to customer requirements throughout all value streams.
• Focus on minimizing variability of new product by ensuring design characteristic(s) are within the process capabilities of intended manufacturing and test processes.
• Perform Design of Experiments as needed to improve the understanding of the relationship between product and process parameters and the desired performance characteristic.
• Perform and update Design, Process and Service FMEA’s as needed.
• Ensure control of manufacturing processes using statistical process control (SPC)
• Perform Material Review Board (MRB) activities and drive Root Cause & Corrective Actions (RCCA)
• Drive process improvement to enhance quality, safety, customer satisfaction, production standards, and cost efficiencies.
• Military/defense, aerospace, and/or space hardware
• Working knowledge of DOE, FMEA & PFMEA
• AS9100 and or ISO: 9001
• Lean Manufacturing
• CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY