||• Assist Field technicians with trouble shooting Radio Frequency capture of Electric and Gas meters being installed in the Grid Modernization AMI Deployment projects.
• Capture and record data utilizing radio frequency spectrum analyzers.
• Learn and practice Radio Frequency engineering principles for Investigation of Wi-Fi mesh anomalies.
• Learn and practice Radio Frequency engineering principles for investigation of Bluetooth anomalies.
• Will be primarily working in the field under various weather conditions.
• Position will be based in Cincinnati, OH or in the Greater Cincinnati/N. KY and Indiana area.
• The Associates will be required to travel frequently to customer sites within their service territory, usually within a 50 miles radius.
• The Associates will team with a Field Technician and will be required to drive company vehicle.
• They may be required to use personal vehicle to travel to work sites.
• Enter and maintain/edit data within the assigned data systems as needed using the normal system interface software.
• Insure integrity of data contained within the assigned data systems by understanding and adhering to the rules and standard practices for data entry, and by identifying and helping to correct data inaccuracies or inconsistencies.
• Strive to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
• Analyze, resolve, and document problems associated with the field data contained in the applicable databases and field tools
• Associates degree or higher in one of the following: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering, or 2 years of demonstrated experience in an engineering occupation.