||• Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
• Also responsible for balancing payroll runs, producing federal, state and local tax payments, and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• MS Office skills, PeopleSoft would be helpful.
• Position will be Administrative type of work with some faxing, scanning and filing.
• Payroll experience/background is desired.