||• Provides overall direction to the implementation and delivery of a project.
• Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget.
• Develops detailed project plan.
• Monitors and controls project plan. Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
• Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues.
• Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan.
• Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
• Maintains effective communication of status with the team.
• Understanding and experience in project methodology practices and techniques.
• Ability to anticipate and assess risks, contingency plans and manage change.
• PMI or equivalent certification preferred.
• Proficient in Personal Computer skills including Windows, word processing, spreadsheet creation, email, and the Internet.
• Experience with project management software preferred.
• Training and experience in conflict resolution, negotiation, and leadership skills preferred.
• Prior scheduling experience required.
• Postsecondary degree or diploma in Business, Computer Science or Marketing or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities.
• Light project management skills needed. Helping document and wrapping up deadlines.
• Digital experience is preferred.
• Needs to have working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• 1-3 years of project mgt. experienced;
• More business process experience and not IT.