Instructional Designer III
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Atlanta, GA USA
• The Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for working with Project Managers (PM) to successfully develop training programs for customer service representatives globally across all business units.
• Standard ISD processes, such as the ADDIE learning model, are used to design and develop custom business process and systems training programs including instructor-led and e-learning courses.
• The ID is responsible for working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Information Mapping tools to assess information, determine impacts and identify skills gaps.
• The ID is also responsible for learning and testing proprietary systems and software to identify training needs, determine scope and create interactive learning tools.
• 4-6 yrs experience required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation