||The position reports to Maintenance Supervisor, and is responsible for maintenance repair for a specific department.
Essential Job Functions:-
• Performs major and minor repair on all types of machine tools.
• Perform and maintain the Preventive Maintenance Program.
• General repairs around the shop as requested.
• Troubleshoot diagnosis and repair machine tools, handling equipment and support systems.
• Must have the ability to disassemble, relocate, and reassembly of production equipment.
• Must have extensive mechanical and maintenance experience
• May assist in training lower-level Maintenance Mechanics and others.
• May drive a truck for general hauling of supplies, equipment and material3.
• Prepares written reports on projects and equipment