Technician - Records
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Berlin, CT USA
(1) Sorting through existing hardcopy and electronic Protection and Controls Department files to organize and retain the last three revisions or 10 years worth of data.
(2) Setting revisions older than the three previous revisions may be discarded if they have been superseded and are at least ten (10) years old.
(3) Segregate existing applicable electronic files and scan applicable hardcopy files into pdf format.
(4) Organizing and uploading applicable electronic files, on a substation basis, into the new Protection and Controls File Management Database. Candidates must be very familiar with Microsoft Office software and Adobe pdf document creation.
(5) Must have a good work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to follow direction.
(6) Candidates to have the following, but is not required: Possess an Engineering or Technical background.
(7) A two or four year technical degree is preferred but not required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation