||• Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
• Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
• Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 4-6 years of related experience.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under immediate supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor
. Special Considerations:
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures.
The ideal candidate should be able to interpret drawings and inspect parts with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5. Experience with precision hand tools (micrometers, calipers, height gages, etc.) is necessary. Experience operating a coordinate measuring machine is a plus.