AERO E&T - Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
FCS Verification Engineers – Flight Controls
• These positions involve a broad range of activities including developing Flight Controls Systems/Software Test Cases and Test Procedures from system/software requirements, initiating and conducting Test Case and Test Procedure reviews, debugging test procedures/scripts, performing dry runs, performing formal test execution, analyzing test results and creating test results review packets.
• The candidate will work closely with the system/software development engineers.
• The candidate will also routinely interface with program managers.
• All verification activities will be performed in compliance within DO-178B certification authority guidelines.
• The ability to multi-task on multiple programs while maintaining priorities and schedules is a must.
• The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with proven communications, interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills.
• A Bachelor degree or higher in Aero, EE or ME is required
• 2 years of aerospace systems/software development or test
• Experience with embedded real time system/software development life cycle
• The ability to multi-task on multiple programs while maintaining priorities and schedules is a must
• Strong knowledge of DO-178B “Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification”
• 4 years experience testing systems/software requirements per DO-178B objectives
• Previous experience with the client and HiLite tools
• Previous experience with client flight control products
• Experience with configuration management programs
• Excellent oral and written skills
US Citizenship or Perm Residence is required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation