||Develop effective, efficient candidate souring channels, primarily targeting Small Business, Residential and Core Sales Representatives. Proactively cultivate resources to ensure a constant flow and availability of candidates. Will develop recruiting strategy and manage staffing plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs.
2. Recruits, screens, and interviews applicants for employment. Administers employment tests if appropriate.
3. Consults with management to recommend and identify most qualified applicants.
4. Coordinates internal job posting and transfers program.
5. Checks references on potential hires, extend offers to selected candidates, and prepare new hire material.
6. Ensures that recruitment and employment activities are in compliance with government regulations and organization policies and procedures.
7. May assist in the development of recruitment advertising.
8. Under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity.
9. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in field of specialization.
10. Individual will conduct initial phone screens to qualify candidates. As time and needs indicate will either then conduct personal interview or forward to sales manager for interview.
11. Work with managers to assist and coach them on appropriate and effective interviewing techniques. Advise on pre-screening of resume/application, legal pitfalls during interview and selection process, and how to select quality candidates.
12. Coordinate with HR Coordinators to ensure that background checks are submitted timely and results are thoroughly reviewed. Consult with and coach managers when background results are in question. Coordinate with HR Coordinators to have offer letters prepared and start dates arranged.
• Bachelor’s degree required.3-5 years experience in a high volume recruiting position, experience cultivating multiple and alternative recruiting sources.
• Proven interview and selection skills.
• Background should include experience in a corporate staffing position and/or placement firm.
• PC and internet proficient.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with management and staff.
• Ability to understand, appreciate and respond to field management’s needs and challenges.
• Ability to professionally represent company-capable of quickly learning our business/industry and effectively selling the organization and opportunities to prospective candidates.
• Conduct recruiting activities in a manner that promotes and enhances Client Site as a great place to work.
• Ability to handle/balance multiple projects.
• Must be adaptable to changing needs of the organization and region.
• Internally motivated and driven.
• Self-disciplined, able to work in a very independent, autonomous fashion.