||• Candidate will help to maintain smooth 24x7 operation of the Exchange 2007/2010 e-mail environment, including involvement in system architecture, software upgrades, problem determination, monitoring, documentation and statistical reporting.
• 3 to 5 years of Exchange administration experience is required, with expertise in supporting a customer base of 10,000+.
• TDP knowledge and MCTS or MCSE Messaging certification are a plus.
• Candidate must be willing to participate in the team on call rotation.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience as an Exchange Administrator.
• Must have strong experience working with Windows 2003 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2003 with experience in the support of large and complex production environment.
• Must be experienced with File Services and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft network services such as DNS and DHCP.
• Ideally, we would like candidates to be Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE 2000 / 2003/ 2008).
• Candidates should have extensive experience supporting mid-to-large scale Microsoft Exchange Messaging environments compromised of 10,000+ nodes or more.
• Candidates must have a proven track record of troubleshooting complex issues including directory synchronization, mail routing etc.
• Must have experience with Active Directory troubleshooting as it pertains to Exchange and experience in the use of monitoring tools.
• Exposure to Exchange 2010.
• Experience with Exchange 2007 / 2010