• Facilitate Business Process Design sessions to capture process, identify future state gaps and integrate Supply Chain software into the future state business process design.
• Document new business process work flow and revise impacted site and corporate work process control documentation.
• Gather information related to Company and Regulatory direction and reviews associated with Supply Chain processes.
• Develop and administer training related to changes in the Ventyx application and associated business processes for Supply Chain.
Experience / Qualifications:
This position requires an experienced individual who has a proven track record of mapping business process design requirements to software to support the revised Nuclear Supply Chain work processes that will be implemented across Nuclear fleet.
Specific requirements are as follows:
• Demonstrated ability to time manage work deliverables to meet project work plan and milestone schedule.
• Expert knowledge of Ventyx software applications and use in supporting nuclear business supply chain processes.
• Proficient in the use of project management and training support software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Visio )
• Experience in development and delivery of training related to application and business process change.
• Implementation field experience with Nuclear Asset Suite / Passport multi-site roll-out at Energy Nuclear locations.
• Previous experience working in a business analyst position with Energy Nuclear project.