• Provides Engineering support related to the design, development, and implementation of radar hardware products.
• Assists the factory in troubleshooting manufacturing issues, including identifying areas for product quality improvements, yield problems and test failures to maintain established design and manufacturing quality objectives.
• Works closely with suppliers of radar components and assemblies to identify and resolve product supplier issues.
• Understanding of the design of radar products, capable of troubleshooting issues down to the component level, and identify corrective actions is a plus.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used engineering change order concepts, practices, and procedures associated with hardware drawing changes?
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Takes work direction from other Engineers, supervisor or manager.
• Export control - US Citizenship required.