• 6 - Electrical / I&C - Implementation Accountable Positions Individuals in this position will be responsible for detailed design activities to support conceptual designs that are created by project engineers, electrical implementation and testing procedure development, and technical field support for electrical design changes implemented by the Protected Service Water Project.
• 2 year technical degree in an electrical area of study, or equivalent technical expertise.
• Proven ability to integrate with engineering organizations to complete projects that are in an accelerated completion condition.
• Engineering Change Process experience at or for nuclear power facilities utilizing Nuclear Asset Suite or equivalent tools.
• Experience with detailed design and implementation planning processes (including procedure writing) associated with major plant modifications.
• Experience with modification implementation technical support and post-modification testing.
• Capable of solving complex technical issues with little or no supervision.
• Proven ability to work with a wide range of plant support groups (Operations, Planning, Scheduling, Technical, Craft, and other engineering groups).
• Proficient in the use Microsoft Word and Excel.
• For two of the positions we are looking for experience in cable routing and tray design
• Past work experience in the modifications area.
• Detailed knowledge of power and control systems.