• "Create a technical design from a business process level requirement document for projects of moderate to advanced complexity.
• Write programs of moderate to advanced complexity;
• Demonstrate proficiency in development, executing and analyzing process test plans.
• Work with: all project team(s) members, all support groups, vendors, suppliers and upper management.
• Assist the Web Development Manager on requirement documents and technical design.
• Develop 3 tiered web applications as indicated in requirement documents.
• Create deployment packages and procedures for both test and production environments.
• Work with 3rd level support resources on any reported solution issues.
• Follow the application development five-phase life cycle to complete assigned projects; Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation, Support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science/related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and system architecture.
• Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS :
a) SQL Reporting Services
b) SharePoint Integration development.
Skill/Role: Level: Years: Preference:
• Jscript: Intermediate: 3.0: Required
• ASP.NET: Expert: 3.0: Required
• T-SQL (Transaction SQL): Intermediate: 3.0: Preferred
• C#: Expert: 3.0: Required
• MVC Design Patterns: Intermediate: 1.0: Preferred
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS): Intermediate: 3.0: Preferred