• Handles product cylinders, including devalving and washing.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to perform tasks according to job procedures.
• Performs other tasks to prepare cylinders for either disposal or further use.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.