||• Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities consist of quality controlling print and inserted material such as EOB’s, statements, checks, bills, and contracts.
• Assuring, quality from toner and ink based printers are legible and consist of accurate data per member/group.
• Quality Assurance must also ensure the quality of inserted material has correct postage amounts, postage date, and is held to the highest visual quality.
• Follows established procedures at all times to ensure consistent quality throughout control points within the print/mail operation (Pre/post print,Pre/post insertion).
• Strong focuses on internal quality standards.
• Completes written documentation per job verifying Q.C. controls.
• Analyze errors to determine origin and communicate with Supervisor for corrective action.
• Provides accurate reporting and storing for auditing purposes.
• Ability to work in a fast paced 24/7 operation.
• Shift will be either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and may be 8 hr or 12 hr shifts.
• Must be flexible regarding the work schedule.
• Responsibilities require prolonged standing and lifting boxes weighting 20 to 30 lbs.
• Familiar with USPS mailing regulations.
• General P.C. knowledge (Microsoft Word & Excel).