||• PM for staff augmentation to help facilitate and manage integration activities for Nuclear Oversight organization.
• Responsibilities include coordinating activities in support of over a dozen separate initiatives, working with the initiative leads at the nuclear stations and corporate to make steady progress, tracking and monitoring a $1.5M budget, oversight of contract procedure writers.
• Must have successful track record of administrative project implementation, highly organized, and experience working in nuclear utility industry.
• Collaboration, effective communication both written and oral are a must.
• Solid working knowledge of Nuclear Oversight QA requirements highly desired but not required.
• Work will be 80% in Charlotte general office and will require some intermittent travel within the Carolinas to facilitate action team efforts.
If you have had any responsibility for or participation in judicial, administrative, regulatory or other oversight proceedings involving any of its affiliates, please identify the agency or department, the dates of your employment, and the nature of your responsibilities, including a list of any proceedings involving client or any of its affiliates.