• Must have completed training in electronics in a certification or degree program.
• Able to read schematics.
• Ability to troubleshoot PCB’s at the component level.
• Computer literate
• Able to write effectively and communicate ideas into words
• 5 to 7 years of electronics experience
• Perform all production test and inspection activities
• Diagnose and otherwise troubleshoot and repair PCB’s from production and RMA.
• Produce reports for or nonfunctional units found in production and RMA
• Repair nonfunctional units
• Provide receiving and shipping support through functional test of parts and product
• Provide production non-testing support as required
• Provide engineering/sales support when required.
• Supervise and/or train other technicians as required.
• Electronics degree or certification is required.
• Can be associates degree.
• Day to day position will conduct day to day production test activiites to include -calibraiton of product, loading firmware, setting parameters -conducting funcitonal tests and recording results.
• Troubleshoot and otherwise repair RMA product, production failures where needed
• Work with QA on analysis of results as well as root cause analysis and reports
• Ability to develop or work with engineeering to develop fixturing