Nuclear - Project Manager
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Hartsville, SC USA
• Project Manager with ten or more years managing projects in the Mechanical, Electrical, I&C disciplines and Digital Experience.
• At least 5 years Project Management experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility managing all aspects of Nuclear Project preparation.
• The successful candidate will coordinate with Project implementation managers to ensure successful modification implementation.
• Job duties include securing authorized funding for work, choosing vendor and design groups, assembling design review and implementation teams, and facilitating completion of design deliverable milestones.
• The successful candidate will be assigned to the Design Engineering Department and report to the Manager of Design Engineering for routine Project Management.
• This position will include Management of Operating Cycle and Outage Projects.
• This position will require interface with Engineering, Planning, Operations, and other Plant Stakeholder groups.
• This position will require interface with plant/fleet procedures and initiatives.
• Passport experience is required.
• Some travel may be required.
• ***PMP certification is desired.
• Immediate need.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation