• Bachelor's Degree
• Position Summary The Sales Business Analyst will facilitate and provide analysis for small commercial opportunities with weekly high volume potential.
• This position will be integral in developing and implementing standardized pricing, supply, and data acquisition processes for New Markets and help identify improvement areas while maximizing our resources.
• The individual will be responsible for sales reports and analysis for New Market sales team via Salesforce and other systems of record
• Create opportunities in Salesforce oSubmit credit requests and ensure timely return oCommunicate credit decisions and assist to obtain additional information
• Usage and Pricing Requests
• Assess utility requirements, verify LOAs, and accuracy of data
• Submit Load Data (HU) requests
• Track/follow-up on usage requests to ensure timely return
• Assist in updating Pricing Transaction Schedule
• Ensure Correct Business Electricity Authorization is used
• Ensure accurate data entry
• Assist to correct deficiencies, 814 Rejections, early drops, and missed enrollments in a timely manner
• Confirm that all workflows reach enrollments accurately
• Assist sales teams on all front and back end office operations
• Adjustments for billing/ enrollment issues and assist to follow up
• Process adds/name change addenda, etc.in Sales force.
• Send Pricing templates to brokers
• Participate in special projects