||FIELD MANAGERS WILL BE DRIVING EXTENSIVELY THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITHIN THE STATE THEY ARE LOCATED. (****FIELD MANAGER WILL NEED RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION****)
The Field Manager is the linchpin in the successful last mile delivery of the client Modernization solution. A deep understanding of the solution along with the detailed Bill of Materials and the actions necessary to successfully deploy regardless of site configuration.
The position requires a person that can multi-task, be well organized, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
• Management of daily field operations including the night cutover bridge
• Attend daily and weekly meetings at a market level covering all areas from Quality, Progress, Logistics and Reporting.
• Located both in the office and in the field with strong emphasis in the field.
• The Field Manager will evaluate field staff and quality of work by traveling to customer sites daily.
• The Field Manager will oversee multiple site build projects at once and is responsible for supervising the staff at each site ensuring that all projects are completed on schedule and that standards of quality are met.
• The Field Manager will provide construction management for installation of new cell sites and modification of existing sites.
• The Field Manager will monitor status of site walks, material delivery, and identify/report challenges to market project/program management.
• The Field Manager must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
• The Field Manager must have the ability to identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvement.
• The Field Manager will assist with BOM ordering and oversee receipt and distribution of materials, and manage local warehouse inventory.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Prior Wireless Telecommunication Experience.
• Experience with Installation, Commissioning and Integration.
• Maintains TI equipment related fields in IPM reflecting the solution of the TSSR. Ensures the correct usage of project tools (IPM) and the data content. Performs tool audits with TI-suppliers. Tracks all TI-extra work related issues and reports those to the Market PM.
• Owns the DOP process in strong cooperation with the logistics team. Oversees Market client equipment stock.
• Responsible for the timely ordering of all TI equipment and site materials.
• Ensures TI resources are planned properly (quality and quantity) for region and zone. Provides demand plan for needed implementation teams (Survey, IC&I)
• Responsible for reporting of TI-site progress from “Site Survey” through “Notice To Proceed” to “Site Acceptance”
• Supports to regional PM to prepare / update roll-out schedule (IPM)
• Owner of TI-documentation accuracy for site documents within the market
• Quality assurance and reporting, ensure implementation id performed in accordance with Client quality guidelines
• Perform quality audits and maintain quality log in IPM
• Issue approvals for change requests during duty periods such as cutover windows
Education & Experience or Other Requirements: Proficient in the following tools
• Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
Nice to Have:
• IPM: Progress Tracking (mass update), Documentation, Reporting, CR, Quality modules
• ShareNet (SBM Suite)