||• THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
• Ideally looking for BSEE, BSCE, MSEE, MSCE fresh out of school.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
• Test interactive video application functionality on digital cable products and test interactive video application performance within the headend environment.
• Execute manual test procedures and generate test reports.
• Track and execute first level of debug on defect issues detected during system test
• Configure networks & hardware and troubleshoot network & hardware failures.
• Measure and troubleshoot Ethernet signals .
• On the job training with client headend and digital cable products as needed.
• 01 years experience in testing software or GUI software test or software development.
• BSEE or BSCE preferred (BSCS with hardware experience) is preferred.
• Experience writing code in C++ or C# or Java or scripting languages is preferred.
• Experience with Linux OS is preferred.
• Familiarity with Ethernet technologies (TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSL, routers, firewalls)
• MS office skills,
• Must work well within a team environment.