||• This person will be responsible for coordination and reporting process of the Joint Use program.
• Tasks of the annual joint use program requirements will include, but not be limited to, communicating work assignments to contract employees, tracking progress of the program and preparing performance summaries for management,
• Preparing annual reports that are submitted to the Florida Public Service Commission, and general coordination involving communication with joint use attachers on behalf of client.
• Preferred applicants will have basic knowledge of the electric Distribution system,
• Will be proficient in MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint,
• Will have excellent communication skills, and will be proficient in time management.