||Project Manager - Supply Chain, Inventory, Retail
CWR will plan, execute and deliver a project in accordance with standard project management practices, within agreed scope, budget and schedule.
• Working directly with the Project Sponsor, Supply Chain and Retail PMO, this candidate will manage a project, ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Candidate will manage mid-level complexity projects while interacting with internal and potentially external project team members and is expected to apply the elements of the project management discipline below, at a level of rigor appropriate to the project and the client environment, and partner with the project leadership team for successful delivery of the project solution.
• Managing scope, schedule, resources, quality, budget, risks, issues and changes
• Establishing project team, defining roles and responsibilities of team members
• Developing and maintaining project schedules
• Maintaining project documentation by ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Managing communications with project teams and multiple levels of management
• Communicating project status to project team and other stakeholders
• Using standard tools and templates from client Project Management Framework to facilitate project reporting, discussion and decision-making
Skills Required / Desired:
• Project management experience, particularly in a cross-functional environment, and Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent Required 6 Years
• PMP certification Required
• Project Management Organization, developing PMO standards, methodologies, templates, training Highly desired 5 Years
• Ability to be flexible and pragmatic in approach while simultaneously progressing project management concepts and methods Highly desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• ability to assess and deliver appropriate level of detail;
comfortable interacting at all levels Highly desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint Highly desired
• Proficient in Project management tools and any other status reporting tool Highly desired
• Experience with CCPM (Critical Chain Project Management aka Theory of Constraints) Desired
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization, and influence leaders to change / adopt change, build trust and credibility quickly Desired
• Demonstrated facilitation, problem solving and analytical skills Desired
• Experience to include project financials, coaching and managing project team, planning, prioritizing work Desired
• Experience using a PPM tool such as Clarity Desired