||• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
• Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• May report directly to a project lead or manager.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Must know C/C++.
• Desired knowledge and experience in avionics software development, DO-178B, ARINC 429, 453, PowerPC, TI DSP, MatLab, DOORS, PVCS Version Manager, Tracker, ClearCase.
• Software development for various radar programs
US Citizenship required.