||• Performs all technical duties in one of the functional areas: mechanical.
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls.
• Conducts troubleshooting to diagnose product, process, or program defects.
• Supervision: Production Supervisor or Team Leader
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform technical duties on all functional work group projects; employ test technique/procedures for all key cell projects.
• Use job packets, routings, work orders, wire lists, quality travelers, and bills of material.
• Maintain production tools and equipment.
• Ability to: blueprint reading; component identification; use of all pertinent manual hand tools.
• Skilled with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and/or programming
• Capable to follow instructions, attention to detail, punctual, good listener, eager to work, to learn and is motivated to perform to a high standard.
• Be a team player, respect to others.
• Be flexible to the constant changes to the manufacturing priorities.
Technical Training a Plus