AERO E&T - Sr Advanced Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
• Provides Engineering support related to the design, development, and implementation of radar hardware products.
• Assists the factory in troubleshooting manufacturing issues, including identifying areas for product quality improvements, yield problems and test failures to maintain established design and manufacturing quality objectives.
• Works closely with suppliers of radar components and assemblies to identify and resolve product supplier issues.
• Understanding of the design of radar products, capable of troubleshooting issues down to the component level, and identify corrective actions is a plus.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used engineering change order concepts, practices, and procedures associated with hardware drawing changes.
• Export control - US Citizenship required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation