||• Responsible for ensuring customer payments (through various methods: Cheques, EFT and Credit Cards) are applied accurately to the corresponding customer account.
• Setting customers up on the pre-authorized Credit/Debit program.
• Processing all paperwork involved in keeping accounts up to date on the AR side.
• Preparation of Credit/Refunds Request through deposit slips process as well as processing of billing adjustments in customer’s accounts.
• To ensure that customers' needs are satisfied through the handling/rerouting of customer inquiries to appropriate departments and follow-up for closure, and preserving their business.
• Good customer relation skills.
• Responding to customer complaints, as well as contacting customers directly to identify scope of problem and proper course of action.
• Promote good relationships between customers and the company.
• The successful applicant must be able to work in a very busy and demanding environment, thoroughness, accuracy, follow up and high quantity of work output is required.
• Education: High School graduate - 3-5 years experience or equivalent.
• Previous customer service and customer conflict resolution courses or has demonstrated these skills.
• Experience: Computer literate/knowledge of pertinent to company's databases, full working knowledge of the data function and standards as well as Microsoft Office Software knowledge is a definite asset.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet strict timelines.
• Attention to detail and a strong work ethic is a must.
• Good keyboarding skills, speed and accuracy a MUST.
• Good knowledge of company products and how they operate.
• Some previous experience in Cash Applications for posting of cheques, credit card payments and Electronic Funds Transfers into customer accounts.
• Candidate will be working in a very busy demanding environment with daily and monthly deadlines.
• Accuracy, speed in their numeric keyboarding skills is a requirement.