||• Supports Project Director, Senior PM, or multiple PM on very large complex projects.
• Dev. maintains, tracks/trends project costs-cash flow, devs/maintains cost breakdown structure, change control documentation.
• Track/report project status, perform variance at a level appropriate for project. Maintains eff. relationships w/ customers, gains ir trust/respect.
• Aids in resolution of quality issues, completes assign. (proposals, project tasks, reports, etc) w/in negotiated budgets/schedules.
• Dev project baseline cost spend plan.
• Track/Trend costs versus baseline.
• Perform analysis of baselines.
• Produce financial docs for project meetings.
• Provide cost impact analysis reports PCO’s/WPCO’s.
• Perform analysis to control costs.
• Complete documentation for journal entries.
• Produce forecast analysis reports.
• Participate in Cost Estimate Review Board meetings.
• Dev budget, contingency & labor graphs.
• Review payments/invoices for accuracy.
• Cash flow for contracts/PO’s.
• Identify mischarges.
• Review contracts for clarity & identify contract specific requirements.
• Keep PM informed of related project financial status/identify potential problems as well as improvements.
• Lead/direct dev. of project work breakdown structure appropriate for project in dev. of cost estimates & budget info.
• Lead in identification of project resource needs (people, materials, equip).Conduct work activities in accordance w/ PM policies & procedures.
• Lead & direct in initiation/maintenance of accurate project setup.
• Lead/direct in estab/main. change control & risk mgmt processes. Lead & direct in tracking & trending project status; anticipate problems-advise team; perform variance, critical path analysis.
• Lead/direct in dev. of presentations for mgmt team as well as team.
• Lead/direct in invoicing process to ensure timely issuance & payment of invoices.
• Act as project consultant to project team for cost-scheduling tracking issues.
• Assoc. Degree-tech or business+7 yrs exp, or Bach degree+5 yrs exp,10 yrs exp.
• Correspondence mgmt practices, & establishing & dev.ing correspondence systems for internal/external customers.
• Project cost control related activities associated w/ design, procurement, construction.
• Analyzing, integrating, trending, forecasting cost info for projects.
• Budgeting, planning, Cost Breakdown Structure.
• Project accounting practices, financial systems (revenue recognition, invoicing, cash flow, system input, reporting reqs related to projects).
• Project cost control for various contract types; time materials, fixed-price,cost plus.